Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend Cleaning...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

So Sunday Chris worked again most all of the day so I continued Fall Cleaning the house!.. When I finished I was pooped... no pictures... I shoulda taken a nap... I'm more tired today than I was Friday!.. Bring on the long weekend!.. I'm looking forward to next weekend... resting... sewing... crafting and Turkey!..

I did take a quick moment to work on the Carnation Wreath because I had picked up another bunch... all that was left at the store... and I'm still short a pile of red carnations... went to another Walmart and they were all out of red... only white left... Perhaps I shoulda made a white one!.. or bought the smaller wreath form!..  ha!..  I'll have to check the rest of the Walmarts in the South of the city now...

Still adjusting to the new hair... here it is straightened... oh man the bangs are vertical when I get out of bed in the morning... 


Ooo... today is Furs and my 10th anniversary!.. xo Love You Fur Bear!.. Time to plan our wedding I think!..

1 comment:

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!