Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Friday All...


Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

Loves a Friday I do!..  Been a bad blogger this week... but I promise more regular posting... its just been a frizzly week... going to be switching jobs soon...


On the way home from work Furs and I are going to pick out a brown stain and proper cream for the two kitchen stools and the kitchen table and chairs to be redone... I got to get those projects knocked out quick so I can get onto a pile of pieces for a vintage sale next summer... more on that once I get a chance to sit down and think about it!.. 

Tonight my goal is to get those stools done...  we'll see what the rest of the weekend brings... perhaps if its half warm tomorrow I can strip the little end table that I found in a free pile a couple weekends ago... 

What projects are you working on this weekend?..

3 comments:

  1. Lacey ~ You are a superb blogger compared to myself! I'm lucky if I can churn out one post a week! You have great energy and skill. Enjoy your weekend! ~Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  2. New job? Congratulations! What is the new position?

    Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa! You guys have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!