Thursday, September 16, 2010

Umm... Yeah...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

We barely made it through supper and didn't even finish watching the BB12 finale before we fell asleep... so no promises, but I'ma try to work on the quilt this evening... but if not this evening than this weekend is going to be a weekend of sewing and creating!.. well thats my plan for the weekend anyways... 

ACK!.. I forgot to take out either the chicken or roast and put it into the slow cooker... KD for supper it is!  Neither of us wants to stand around and cook supper lately so its been easy meals all week... 

I feel like I should post a photo... like its just boring if its all text... let me take a look and see what I have... I recently took just about all the photos off of my computer and put them onto our external hard drive so its slim pickins...

Sooo I found a pile of baked goods photos... iphone photos but they're not too bad...


Here's a mini cake I made there last fall...  Wanted to try out fondent... its pretty neat but I don't like to eat it... 


Christmas cookies... I can't wait to start baking these for the holiday season... soo good they just melt when you bite into them... gotta love shortbread cookies!  These were made from Chris's Mom's recipe... once I start baking for Christmas I'll post the recipes that I'm using...


Here we have an Epic Cornbread Fail... BAM!.. it hit the floor and was toast...


And here are some really good cookies that I made for our engagement party this past winter... I made these from a friend's recipe... so I call them Ashleigh cookies... but I think there a variation of a shortbread cookie...  I'll definitely be making these for the holidays too so I'll check with A to see if I can share her delicious recipe!..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!