Sunday, September 26, 2010

Productive Weekend...


Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

...and not productive at the same time...  I'll explain in a moment... but first look at this cute little fellow...


Well he's not that little... and I don't think he was a he... I swear it had boobs... but I thought squirrels only had young in the spring?..  I snapped this shot of this giant squirrel when we were up in the NW to pick up the burlap sacks...

Anyway... Saturday morning before heading up to the NW for those awesome burlaps sacks I got up early and started working on the Christmas quilt... everything was going great and I got another big section done when BAM!.. the top thread started looping up on the bottom... I checked everything... rethreaded... rewound the bobbin... EVERYTHING... I tried a couple times more and nothing worked... does anyone know why this is happening!?.  I had to put the quilt aside... I'll try it again tomorrow evening and see if its working...  hence the not so productive comment... I was really looking forward to crossing that one off the list this weekend...

Friday evening on the way home from work we picked up wood table and chairs that I'm going to refinish... today I picked up the sandpaper, wood filler, paint and stain... Once I start that I'll post the inspiration photo... Ooo... I have to tell you the paint colour for the table and chairs is called Sea Salt... 

Then to jump back to yesterday and today... I was inspired by another blog... I'll post the link to that tomorrow when I post the pictures of the before and after work on the pantry and refrigerator... over the past two days both were completely gutted and completely washed down...

Ooo... I also got my wreath form for the carnation wreath picked up... next item to pick up from Michael's with the 40% off coupon is the giant Martha Stewart glitter set... to make Christmas cards!..  

I have to make a running list of projects...  Perhaps I should post that up here in the side bar?.. what do you think?

So what did you do this weekend!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!