Monday, September 6, 2010

Cake, Strawberries, and Blueberry Pie...

Baked the red velvet cake this morning... going to frost it now shortly...  Late this afternoon I bottled the strawberries... I didn't get as many as I thought I would... 4 and a half 500ml bottles 3 250ml bottles and one 125ml bottle...




All the bottles are sitting on the counter now... so far two have popped...  Then Mom made a blueberry pie with the fresh blue berries that she brought from home... 


I'm going to go have a second piece of pie... and I have to tidy the kitchen so that I can make the cake frosting and frost that cake... then tidy the kitchen again...


Tomorrow we're going to get to the salsa and apple pie filling... then onto designing the last quilt blocks for the BOM quilt Mom and I started last year...

1 comment:

  1. This looks great!! I am hosting a 50 dollar CSN Giveaway on my blog. I would love for you to stop by.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!