Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Apple Pie And Fabric For A Quilt...


So many peppers got cut up for the salsa... luckily its not too hot... Mmm...  Got 7 large bottles and 6 small bottles...


The last of the bottling is in the process of being finished right now...  The apple pie filling is the last of what I wanted to bottle...


Right now the apple pie filling is in the water bath... well half of the bottles that we got!.. 12 large bottles and 6 small!..  We peeled 35 cups of apples!.. and all the apples only cost $10!.. I think it'll take two large bottles to make a pie, so I'll get 6 pies and then the little bottles will be good to make tarts!.. Mmm... can't wait!..

This afternoon the Momma and I headed to My Sewing Room and then to Fabricland... Mom picked up a book called 'Tis The Season Quilts And Other Comforts by Jeanne Large and Shelley Wicks... we also picked up all of the fabric for the first quilt in the book (the quilt on the cover)... we're going to start cutting the fabrics now once the second batch of pie filling are done... pictures of that fabric tomorrow once we get some cutting done...

And I found this super awesome fabric!..  It was 50% off!..  I think I know what I'm going to make with it... but its' a surprise for now...  it's time to start working on Christmas presents for friends and family...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!