Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Past Couple Days...

Been MIA for a few days... still recovering from the cat heartbreak of this past weekend... trying to get the house back in order and this cold that I have is still hanging on... I've not really done much at all this week so far... tonight the major house cleaning begins AFTER I make the Shimp Soup that I found a recipe for... the recipe looks good... pictures of it tomorrow... for now here are some iphone shots from the past few days...

Saw this horse on the Deerfoot on Sunday after dropping Chris off at the airport... he likes the wind blowing in his hair...


I spent yesterday in bed... and these two kept me company... the two of them being on the bed together lasted a whole 45 seconds...  Cleo stayed with me for snuggles though... Seems if these two are fighting off a bug themselves the past couple of days... we're keeping a close eye on them for another day and if they're not getting any better its trip to the vet time for them...


And Chris got home yesterday from his work trip to California... he had a stop over in San Fran and got me this sweet shirt!.. Love it!.. He always gets me the best presents... Can't wait to wear it to work tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!