Saturday, September 25, 2010

Out And About...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

Just stopped by the neighbors garage sale... Got these beauties!.. Love them!.. I also got the wood basket that they're in, and a black wire mesh basket... I'm going to try to strip the black off so that its just the silver metal...


And take a look at these!..


Here's a quick shot of the burlap sacks that a very nice lady in the NE posted on kijiji FOR FREE!.. I think the two printed ones will make two big beauty pillows to go into the tv room in the basement once we get it finished... I plan on making these into pillows long before the basement is done... but I still have a few projects ahead of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!