Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rainy Wednesday...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

Found two shots that I like on my camera from yesterday's trip out to Hare's Ears... these are from our stop at Shoal Cove Beach...


...I took this shell and stuffed it in my pocket...


Oooo... ocean... why can't Calgary be next to an ocean!?.

Today was a rainy day outside... so the Momma and I tackled rearranging her kitchen cupboards... and getting rid of old stuff she doesn't need cluttering up the kitchen...

This evening we took a break from the big kitchen rearranging to have a feed of lobsters!..

Check out the giant one underneath the pile!.. Om nom nom... I ate that one... well most of that one... 



Peachy girl even had a little taste... of course...


What didn't get eaten will get bottled... to come home to Calgary with me... Mmm... bottled lobster makes such good chowder...


Here's hoping for no so much rain tomorrow... I'm hoping to get some pictures of the boats in the harbour...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!