Monday, June 28, 2010

Yum...


Here is a shot of the Shrimp Coconut Curry Soup that I just made for supper...  so delish... next time I'm going to double everything to make a larger pot... we ate just about all of it, just the two of us, with a tiny bit left over for Chris's lunch tomorrow...  

We got the paint all picked up for the front room on the way home today... I was going to get a primer and then a paint but the lady at Home Depot said that the Behr paint with built in primer was good... if its not I'm going to have a canary!  But I'll have lots and can do a few coats if need be... there really is just one large and one small wall... the other two walls have the big open archway through and the big front window... really it should go pretty quick!  And I have sand paper and sanding blocks to sand down my $5 find, and I should have enough wall paint to give that a couple coats as well!  So excited... I think I'm going to run outside and see how easily the table is going to sand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!