Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mmm...





A very successful day indeed... went to a vintage garden sale this morning... and after only spending $18, yes $18 I came away with the above blue chenille bedspread, a little table and a nice chunky picture frame... Before and after pictures to come of the other two items once I get them all done up... I also got a pair of matching wing chairs from kijiji for $60! To be recovered as soon as I find the right toile...

Off to take a look at the front garden to see how much bigger I am going to make it... later we're running out to get the paint for the front room... Canada day holiday is on Thursday of this coming week so that'll be a good day to paint the front room I think... Perhaps tomorrow morning I can get it all primed...

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!