Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Composter...



I meant to post on these photos earlier but just didn't get a chance.  Top picture - my new to me composter (thanks kijiji!)  Its all set up and ready to go!  I'm not the most green person around but I'm pretty excited about the fact that we'll be producing less garbage AND we'll get some awesome compost for our gardens in the process!  And Calgary started that recycling program awhile back, it feels good to not be producing so much garbage!  The picture below that is of our four little strawberry plants.  They're just in a planter for now... we still have to dig out the back gardens then I'd say we'll move them into the ground.  Haven't worked on any creative things for me yet - by the time we get home in the evening, get supper cooked and eaten, the kitchen tidied its just about time for bed!  But the days are getting longer and I find it much easier to stay awake when its not dark out! so I should be able to start getting some projects worked on during the evenings.  

This weekend I'm hoping to get a large custom photo that I took printed and then framed for a friend - its going to be LARGE!  The largest that I've printed and matted... come to think of it I might need a larger mat cutting ruler... time to dig out my Michael's coupon!  Once I have it all framed up I'll get some snaps of it to show!

ps... if I disappear for a few days its because my Mac Book has kicked the bucket...  
pps... apologies for the shit quality photos above - took them with my iphone - really being a photographer I should be taking them with my good camera to showcase my photography abilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!