Tuesday, June 1, 2010

You have to see this...


Check out this beauty!  LOVE IT! Its in the mail and on its way to me today!!  Hopefully It'll get here before the end of the week, fingers crossed!  This beauty was created by Cynthia of Green Couch Designs.  Check out her awesome and playful work!  I miss the ocean so much, and when I saw this I HAD to have it!  THANKS Cynthia!  You're amazing!

If you are a fan of The Strokes, I think you should check out Julian Casablancas album Phazes for the Young... its pretty sweet.  

I have a few things in the mixer... and after last nights 9 hours of much needed sleep (much needed from the lack of sleep this past weekend!) I'm going to start working on these projects... The first that I think I'm going to tackle is a cootie catcher for a co workers wedding - table favors - I'm going to make them match her invites - I think they're going to turn out pretty sweet!  I'll post the template once I get it done!  I've tried to find some online and there aren't really any at all out there... another thing which I'm not going to go into too much as to not jinx it, but I will say that I'll be downtown this Saturday or Sunday shooting some downtown Calgary landmarks to build an up to date photo portfolio... 

Hmm... its only Tuesday...  C'mon weekend!  I got some creating to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!