Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cootie Catcher...


Here is version 1.0 of the cootie catcher I was talking about putting together for a coworker.  I replicated the petal design from her invitations on the corners of the cootie catcher.  It still needs some work to tighten up the main square, like how large it will be printed to make cutting down the square most efficient, and perhaps font size tweaking.  Also, I have to find a couple more sayings or fortunes to put inside.  I could only find a few online that I really liked - I'm thinking "do the funky chicken," although it could be great fun to see friends and relatives dancing around like feathered farm animals, perhaps it would be more appropriate if it held more sweet sentiments!  If you have any ideas let me know!  Oh, and cardstock is really too heavy, but regular paper is just too flimsy... I need to find something with an in between weight for these little gems...

One more snap of this little favor...  I broke out the big guns for these photos - I promise to not depend on my iphone for pictures when my dslr is handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!