Monday, June 21, 2010

Korean BBQ...


One word for Korean BBQ... YUM!

Ooo and I forgot to get a few snaps of the garden... well now its really supposed to rain for the next two days... its raining now... I'll see what I can do when I get home today... most of the plants are really small,  hopefully they start growing good and strong now that they're in the ground with some nice peat and soil around their roots.

OS 4 is out for iphone now...  I updated my phone last night... I have to say the folders makes everything so much neater!

I'm scatter brained here this morning, bouncing from topic to topic... I'm also thinking about shabby chic things and my front room and the swedish couch... I'm going to have to pull together a design board for that room - I can't wait to get started - I'm just looking for two wooden chairs now that I can recover to go into the room, then paint the room cream, and find some things for the walls, and tags and apothecary jars... I have a few jars back in NL... I have to look into getting them sent up...  time to go looking around online for some shabby chic things...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!