Thursday, August 19, 2010

Work And Sleep... Sleep And Work...

Nothing much in the way of creative this week so far...  Just too tired... fingers crossed 4 ams will be over with soon...

Got an update on our little stray...  We'll get a call on Friday to go in and fill out the adoption papers... so we'll do that Saturday morning... and hopefully we'll get to visit him...   then he'll get snipped and his vaccinations will be all up to date and he'll be just out of quarantine and ready for pickup NEXT Friday... I don't know how I'll make it through next week just waiting!

There are a few projects for me to finish up too this coming fall... a couple quilts - treez, rail fence, block of the month (that the Mama and I are designing ourselves)... I'll check and see if I have ANY photos of these projects on my computer...



I can only find two pictures to do with my block of the month quilt that the Mama and I have been working on... I think we have at least six blocks left to be designed and put together in September when she's here for a visit... This block above is for July... two candles for my bro and I's brithdays!  Then this one below is the September block... in paper form before I cut the fabric... the little wooden buttons will be used in the fabric block... 


I really like how this looks in paper form... The fabric blocks are all appliqued and then we're hand stitching around the fabric with brown floss... like on the cupcake block up above...

Tomorrow is Show & Tell Friday... Lets see what I come up with for tomorrow... Maybe the transformation of that bright green birdhouse...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!