Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cloudy Tuesday...

I thought the weather was supposed to be nice all week...  its so grey and cloudy out today...

Haven't been working on anything the past couple days... Oh, I did make Manhattan Clam Chowder... we'd never had it before... it was pretty tasty...  I didn't take any pictures of it though... hmm... next time...

No big plans for the week... gotta do a little changing around in the sewing room... I think we're going to go ahead and adopt the little stray that we found... he's currently at the humane society... after his medical and fixing and tagging and 5 day holding period he'll be ready to go... and they have 6 overfull rooms of cats that need adopting right now... We're going to give it a go and start him out in the house in the sewing room, as neither of other two have really staked claim on that room... we have to pick up a couple of the feliway pheromone diffusers... I hear those might help with any anxiety that any of them may experience... I saw online that a guy had three baby gates to fully fill up the doorway to the room where the introduced cat was so the cats could all see each other... it seems like a really good idea... only I checked kijiji and no luck with that many baby gates... I'm worried about them all getting along, and stressing them out... 


Oh yeah... check this out... got a fern for the front room and put it into the little fern hut that I picked up... hmm... that didn't distract me enough... still nervous about the whole cat situation... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!