Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sunny Saturday...

We started out today with a trip to the Millarville Farmer's Market... We didn't get there until late, like an hour before it was supposed to be finished up, but it was so busy!.. I don't think I've ever seen so many people there... We left with delicious sausages, amazing pizzas and some beautiful fleurs... They look lovely in the front room... now if only the front room was finished...


I'm about to work on the cushion covers for the chairs now...  I finally picked up the last little bit of piping that I needed to finish the chairs... Picture tomorrow of the first chair FULLY completed... nothing much planned for tomorrow except for groceries, a couple loads of laundry and lots of chillin out and watching movies with Furs... (Furs ='s Chris... I'm not sure when or why I started calling him Furs, I just do).  OH!.. When I went to get the piping from Fabricland I picked up a few different sizes of buttons that you cover with fabric... I'm thinking of using them for the pillows that I'm going to make to go in the front room... Perhaps I'll make one roll pillow tomorrow to see how it looks on the Swedish couch...  one more flower shot...


OH! And I finally got the photo for Jada framed... Its currently on the wall in the front room... so that I could take a snap of it and send it to Jada... turns out I really like the size of it for that front room... so I'm thinking for that wall a picture roughly that size would be nice... and then the wall behind the couch I'll have a line of small photos that span the legnth of the wall... I'm going to cut some brown paper and just tack it up onto the wall to get an idea of how a line of small frames will look there before I start putting holes in the walls... Here's a quick snap I took of the room with the giant photo up on the wall...  what do you think of the size for that wall in the room... the wall ends there just past where the photo cuts off on the right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!