Monday, July 12, 2010

Sigh...


Got a pile of work done... for the chairs - the legs of the stripped chair have many many coats of paint... and almost all the pieces are cut out for both chairs...  I'm waiting to replace the bit of foam, that you see above, until I'm about to cover those pieces with the new fabric... AND BAM production has ground to a halt because I don't have a zipper foot to sew the piping and to sew the pieces together that have piping in them... AND I went a few places to find the foot... and they were either closed or didn't have the foot... dilemma!  I'm thinking about buying a new basic singer machine just to get the foot...  my current machine is a big embroidery unit...

On another note, here are a few photos from the weekend...



Mmm... BC Cherries... our neighbors brought them back for us... they were soo tasty...


Water droplet on the little cabbage plant... given to me by another neighbor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!