Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Giddy up...


Its Calgary Stampede time... c'mon pancake breakfast!  Check out the belt buckle and lumberjack shirt I'm sporting today... 

No luck AT ALL yesterday evening... again no zipper foot... I have one more place to try today, so I'm calling later on this morning to make sure they have what I'm looking for... and that they will in fact be open... If I go to any more places that I've called to see if they have the foot, or will be open and I get there and they don't or they're closed I'm going to throw a total tantrum!  I also have a few people checking to see if they have the foot... and if its compatible I'll be able to borrow it.  Then if not I might just buy a new machine because all new ones seem to come with the plain old zipper foot.


Here's another Stampede shot... taken a couple Stampede's ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!