Thursday, July 8, 2010

I could use a nap...


...yeah its only 6:23am and I could use a nap...  the only thing that got done once we got home yesterday was supper cooked and the main level of the house quickly cleaned and vacuumed... today after work we're heading over to Rowlands Custom Furniture and Upholstery for some metal tacking strip, some cardboard tack strip and possibly some double welt piping - so that I can make a nice double welt to go around the bottom of the chairs... if not I'll see if I can make a double piece by hand tacking two pieces of single piping together and then using that inside the fabric... it should work the same...  the weekend can't get here fast enough for me - one - I want to sleep in until 8... yeah 8 is like 4 hours sleeping in for me... and two - I'M DYING TO WORK ON THE CHAIRS!..  and a list of other projects that have been put on the back burner while I'm working on these chairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!