Friday, July 16, 2010

Show & Tell Friday...



Getting up at 4am is not conducive to life in general... so apologies in advance for the iphone photos... I didn't have the most time before we left the house this morning... and I couldn't find my dslr... I think its buried under the piles of fabric for the chair reupholster in the sewing room...  Anywhoot here is my show & tell item:



My super sweet vintage styled tags... I won these as part of my gift basket from the Vintage Chicks sale that took place a few weeks back...


I've always loved tags... I have a frame full of tags from my fourth year independent work as an artwork...  probably to go back up in the front living room...  and I totally want to make more of these tags for around the house...  they're just so darling...


The ribbons are super sweet too... velvety... sparkly... all dirted up and old looking...



These are going to be such a great addition to the front den... hopefully in another week or two I'll have the chairs done and the room all together...

Join in the Show & Tell party... check out My Romantic Home...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!