Friday, May 7, 2010

Stache's!


I got half of the Mustache's assembled last night before I ran out of supplies - so a quick trip to Michael's this weekend and I should be able to have those all finished and packaged... I have to cut down the inserts that go into the boxes with them, and I'm short on boxes so some are going to be packaged in these cute pink paper bags!  They're so sweet!

Above is a little sneeky peek of four of the photos that I will have for sale at the Lilac Festival - I'm selling photos unframed although I will have these particular four at the Festival to show how the photos will look framed and if someone wants to buy one or all of them framed then they can!

Lots of work to do this weekend - I'm going to design a postcard sized take away for the Lilac festival - sort of like a business card and then get those printed - I have a build up of card stock so I can use some of that up to print my take aways.

I have to run now, my work day starts in two minutes and I have to go and pitch sumo suits to the boss for our Stampede breakfast activity... wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!