Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lilac Festival Tomorrow...




So the kitten thought it would be a good idea to wake me up at 6am... and I couldn't get back to sleep so I got up, followed Cleo downstairs and saw they they'd eaten all their kibble... I refilled their bowls and headed up to the sewing room to get working on everything for the Lilac Festival tomorrow.  It had snowed all night and partway into the morning.  Luckily the snow stopped and what had fallen has melted!  Rain is forecasted for tomorrow - totally lame.  I wasn't expecting it to be 20 and bright and sunny but I was at least hoping for no rain and it to not be freezing cold... hmm I just checked the Weather Network and they're not calling for rain until the evening - not too bad.  

Everything is ready to go for tomorrow morning - a lot got done today, we even managed a trip to Ikea for breakfast and to look for picture frame stands - they didn't have any so we went to Michael's, then this afternoon when I needed a break we went grocery shopping!  hahaha  Now I need sleep... up at 6am to get ready...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!