Thursday, May 27, 2010

A few more photos that will be available on Sunday at the Lilac Fest...



Here are two more colour shots!  I have quite a few black and white shots too... and a variety of prairie and coastal shots... here I'll post a few more...




Here are two B&Ws for you to take a gander at!  I'm going to package the rest of the photos tonight - about 80!  And I'm in the process of cutting out some bristol board Staches for display in the tent!  Perhaps I'll wear a giant one like Flava Flave!  hahaha  If I had access to a scroll saw or band saw I would cut out a big wooden stache to have as a sign sticking out off the booth... hmm... never know what the next couple of days will bring... perhaps I can find one to use... or just buy one!  We'll see, we'll see.  Well the work day begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!