Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Monday In Bottle Cove...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog



Spent yesterday afternoon driving down to Bottle Cove... what a pretty drive...


I saved the jelly fish that I found washed up on the beach... well I suppose I saved them... I'm not entirely sure how they work... and if they croak once they are on land... or if they are fine once they're put back in the ocean... must go google that now...


Found this empty crab shell... left it where I found it on the beach...


This wrinkle shell had little coral bits growing out off the back end of it... I found it washed up on the beach...  I left it on the fence post...


I wish we had less rainy days when we were back in Newfoundland so we could have spent more days out and about... it was so good to splash around in the salty water yesterday... Ooo... and the salt water smell... so good... 

Time to catch some Zzz's... we've got some sleep to catch up on!..

xo
Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!