Monday, August 22, 2011

I Wonder If You Know How They Live In Tokyo...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

Yesterday we slept in... I actually managed to sleep in!.. after getting up and throwing some laundry in the washer that is... BUT I hopped back into bed and fell back asleep!..  When we got up and on the go we headed out with neibs A&B... for some smackle dackles... I took B's advice and made a major cheeseburger adjustment...


It was great...

Then onto Race City...


It was HOT out... +30... not a cloud in the sky... the sun was blistering hot...


This promo guy had to be cooking in his NOS onesie...


These guys were down in the middle of the track... I need some event hookups!..


These shots are looking a litte fuzzy... I exported them from Aperture... I have to choose another option for exporting next time I think...


I jumped back the first time a pair of cars drifted around the corner... It was unreal!.. 


...smoke and tire bits flying at us...


...I'd say at times we were no further than 10-15ft away from the cars as they drifted by...



Not much else to say... other than if you ever get a chance to check out a drift competition DO IT!..



...Awesome!..








...drift... drift... drift...

xo
Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!