Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bottle Cove...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

The drive down the bay out to Lark Harbour and onto Bottle Cove was so pretty I have a few more shots... the weather was so nice on Monday... apparently yesterday it rained all day again... we returned to beautiful blue skies and sunshine in Calgary...


Lark Harbour is full of lobster traps... Mmm... tasty lobsters...


...all of the dories in this area are orange with green bottoms...


The ocean was cool... I could have stayed out there all day long...  It was definitely swimmable... Furs snapped some awesome photos...


I found a beautiful specimen of seaweed... and I've brought it home with me... I'm going to try to dry and then frame it... I document that and if it works out I'll blog it!.. 


...the beach was littered with Jellyfish blobs... this one was crazy purple!.. I scooped it up and tossed it back into the sea...

...Furs and I and his parents picked up fish and chips at a small restaurant and brought it back to the beach to eat before heading back to pack up our bags for the trip back to Calgary...


The evening sun was gorgeous on the drive back into Corner Brook...

Today we're getting the laundry all sorted before heading back to work... I think we're going to take a trip up to Sylvan Lake this afternoon to get in a little more relaxing before we get back to work tomorrow... I got a lasagna baked this morning... for supper when we get home this evening... 

Two day work week and then a busy weekend ahead... We're going to head to the Millarville Farmer's Market this Saturday morning... then to Xfest... Sunday there is a Drift Competition at Race City!.. 

What are you getting up to this weekend?..

xo
Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!