Thursday, April 14, 2011

Under The Weather...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

Left work early today... brought some work home with me to finish this afternoon... working on it now...  I slept the whole afternoon... One side of my face is so tender and hurty... and my sinus cavities on that side are dry feeling and burny... I'm still not feeling well but gotta get some work done... I've begun to type out what I'm working on for work tomorrow morning but I can't totally focus... so I'm bouncing around between my blog dashboard and some other blogs to link my last two posts up to some linky parties... 

 

Check out these fuzzy pipecleaner looking peeps!.. hahaha... saw them at Michaels a few weekends ago when I was picking up the wreathform for the book page wreath...  Thought they looked hilarous so I had to get their picture!.. okay enough not working... gotta get back at it and get it finished!.. C'mon weekend... just one more day to this work week... I've got some some more sleeping to do!.. and its Furs birthday this weekend!..

Oh yeah... under the weather... after just about all of our snow having melted away over the past week we woke up this morning to this:

 

Furs had to shovel the walkway to get to the car... we had about 6 inches of snow overnight...  it was like a winter wonderland... AGAIN...

...okay, okay... focus time... back to work... just a 30 minute push and I think I have my work finished... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!