Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Its My Friday Eve...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

...didn't do a whole lot this past weekend... hung out around the house on Saturday and a bit of shopping late in the afternoon... Saturday night to the pub with Furs and friends and then drinks with friends back at the house for Chris's Bday...

Sunday... Furs Bday was a lazy day... sleeping in and groceries...

Monday... work and sleep... was out cold by 630pm last night... Zzz...

Lunch today?..


...cajun fries...


...little bacon cheesburger with sauteed mushrooms...


... bag fries... cajun bag fries...


... regular Five Guys fries...

I ordered the Cajun Fries at Five Guys... they're too flavory... I'd rather the regular Five Guys Fries... The little bacon cheeseburger with sauteed mushrooms!?. delish!.. nom nom nom...

Tomorrow is my Friday!.. I've booked Thursday off... the security company is coming to the house to rejigg our system... and then Friday is a holiday!.. Yay extra looong weekend... Party at a friends Friday night... then I think Saturday will be turkey day... then turkey soup day will be Sunday... Ooo turkey soup... 

Ooo... parmesean chicken in the oven cooking away... gotta go cook some broccoli to go with... nom nom nom...


...Ooo... the parmesean chicken turned out great!... usually Furs makes it but I made it this evening and its tasty!..


How was your weekend!?. How's your week going so far?..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!