Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lazy Day Off...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

Totally lazy day... tossed a roast in the slowcooker... tidied up a the house a bit... thought about Spring cleaning the house... thought about it... that was it... 

While I was vacuuming this morning I stopped at looked at the front living room... althought its not 100% complete... yes I still have to sew up those chair cushion covers... I am really happy with how the front room has come together...

Here are a few deatil shots:

 






These shots show a few of my vintage finds... my ferns in jars... the book page wreath that I made a few weeks back...

Linky love:


2 comments:

  1. Your day sounded lovely! Pretty photos--I love that wreath, the chair--ok--love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! You have wonderful treasures in your living room. I really like your vintage scale and the fern in the jar.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!