Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Is That You!?. Oh My Garden...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

Oh my... the Stanley Cup Playoffs are in full swing... what a good time to work on my book page wreath for the Vintage Chicks Sale in June!.. haha... 

I was just outside and uncovered my back gardens... eff... what a mess... there is a little bit of green life coming around but the back lawn is just torn up from voles!.. yes voles... 

I thought to get a few photos of the grass and garden but its just an aweful sight... instead here are a few shots from last summer... 


It was just sprinkling rain outside... Ooo... I love spring... fresh and green and full of life...


I can't wait to sit out on my patio in the warm summer sun...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!