Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yay... Short Week!..

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

Check out this shot from the roof of a building that a work peep and I were checking the plumb of last Friday... for my big project at work... I could have puked looking down from the top of this building... not a fan of heights!.. makes my knees wobbly...


...grabbed a few shots of the back garden this evening... it is just exploding... Furs and I are planning to make this back garden large this coming weekend...


...the blue corn flowers have taken over the bottom end of the garden completely...


...and the top end of the garden is being taken over... by the dusty miller... and the silver mound... thats a lavender squashed between the two...


The potted strawberries are doing okay-ish... they're so YUM! when they're warmed from the sun... I think they'd fair out better if they were planted in the ground... not sure if the rabbits would be more inclined to eat them if they were in the ground...


...the two front planters are in full bloom... lavender and lobelia...


...clematis is growing like crazy...


...gnome is buried behind lavender...


...moss is flowering...

AAANNNND check out these super fun treasures from Daiso!..  Neibs A&B were in BC... Amy picked me up some awesome things at Daiso...


...little brown paper muffin cups... BAAGGGHHHH... a whale shower puff with ears...  so cut it just kills me!..


...brought this notebook to work today... super profesh for meeting with clients!.. Ha.. I brought it to the meeting anyhow... because its so effen cute...


Then there are these tasty treats... Japanese Flower Candy... if you ever get the chance to try these DO IT!.. OM NOM NOM NOM...


...the packaging of this stuff is also pretty awesome...


...a sea cow eating a crying whale with ears!?. WTF!?.


BATHTUB WHALE!!.


...just watched three days worth of Coronation Street... I know... NERD CITY!.. I was sitting out on the front steps... its weird out this evening... its 28 degrees out but it doesn't feel super hot at all... now its chillin on the couch time... just ate an ice cream sandwich and a bowl of chippies... for supper... perhaps I should go and ingest some fruit... so don't feel like cooking...

...tomorrow... squats... lunges... jogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!