Friday, June 10, 2011

Vintage Chicks Sale!..

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

I'm so excited!.. Tomorrow at 4pm the Vintage Chicks Sale kicks off!.. 
I'll be there in the morning helping to set up... and to get photos of all of the vendors setting up!..  Furs and I popped down there this evening to bring down my few items and to lend a hand...

Here are a couple shots of a few of my things... I managed to get a couple of things together over the past few days...  I still have the second Demilune Table that needs its final sanding... That'll be tomorrow night so that I can bring it down on Saturday!..





I have a couple small items to tag up before I head to bed... oh and I have to pull out the camera gear that I'm bringing... and make sure my laptop... camera... and phone are all charged up!..

...

...Okay... just finished my tags... it's just about 2am now... camera gear can get packed up in the AM!..

Here's a sneaky peak of what you're going to get at the Vintage Chicks Sale!..





xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!