Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Work In Progress...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

I'm making good progress on the second table now that the first one is completed...


...an all over light sanding tomorrow and it should be just about ready... maybe a coat of wax after?.. we'll see how it looks after it's been sanded...

Tonight I also got a few other odds and ends wrapped up... planted the pansies... polished the silver plant pot... replaced some pages on the book page wreath... the little cat decided that some should be removed... and I also got this assembled...



I'm not sure I can part with it... but I can always make another!..  should have photocopied the sheet music before mod podging it down... its from a book of music called Sea Idylls... all music about the sea... swoon...

Linking these up:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!