Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blueberry Tea...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

Went out for lunch today with a couple work peeps... and for the first time heard about "Blueberry Tea"...


Here my tea is steeping!..  I was stoked to try this out!..


Tea in!.. it was really good!.. Who doesn't like a nice warm drink on a chilly day!..

Then for lunch we all ended up with the Lobster Mac & Cheese...


It was some good lunchtime comfort food...

Happy Friday Eve everyone!.. Do you have anything planned for the weekend ahead!?.  I think we're going to head up to Banff for the day on Saturday... and then Sunday... the Wedding Fair!.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love blueberry tea! But, lobster mac and cheese? Be still my drooling heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had blueberry tea this afternoon!! And you are right - it is good! Thanks for visiting. So glad you liked the squirrel pix. As for what we are doing this weekend? Shoveling... again... still... yuck.... Donna

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!