Monday, December 6, 2010

More Christmas Decor...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

So how was your Monday!?.  Mine was a whirlwind... super busy... before I knew it the day at work was over... I did manage to get a bit of work on the kitchen chairs when I got home...

I said I'd post a few more Christmas decoration shots... here are a couple close up snaps of the greenery arrangement that its out on our front step...  it was so cold this past weekend that the arrangement had a frosty layer on it...



Then inside... I picked up this light mat a couple years back at ikea... and have never used it... well I stapled it to the back of one of my old windows!.. it adds a nice little glow to the front room...


In the back living room is where we have the tree... we thought about putting it out front but we both really like it next to the fireplace... and we spend most of our time in the kitchen/back living room...


Ooo... and I almost forgot... We picked up this greenery arrangement for our table!.. we got it this past weekend... and it should last all December... I had a gift certificate from the Vintage Chicks sale this past spring... and saved it for this very arrangement!..


See that beauty underneath the arrangement?.. Chris's paternal Grandmother made it for me a few years ago now... We've been keeping it packed up ever since... afraid that something might happen to it... but this year I decided to break it out... its too pretty and too special to us both to keep it packed away... and its a nice compliment to my Grandmother's ornaments on our tree... I love having these bits and pieces of loved ones around us all of the time... and at Christmas it just makes the season that much more special...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!