Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tipps Eve...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

It's Tipps Eve AGAIN!.. I'm sitting in my front living room with Ollie snuggling on my lap… he's biting at the toggle button on my sweater and purring up a storm… and he has stinky cat breath!.. I love him so… he is a sweet kitteh…

Everyone is still asleep… they better get it in this morning... and tomorrow morning because I'm a Christmas Day early bird… I'm still a little kid when it comes to Christmas… I wake up early and I just can't go back to sleep!.. I'm too excited for everyone to open their presents!.. hehehe… how about you?.. can you hold out?.. do you sleep in?..

I've glittered a few more items…


These shots look like plugs for Martha Stewart Glitter!.. 


That would be sweet… but they're not… just a few of my instagram shots of my newly glittered creations...



My parents made it here safe and sound… we braved the mall yesterday with my dad to start and finish his Christmas shopping… a few quick stocking stuffers and last minute grocery items this morning with my mom and we'll be done completely and finally ready for Christmas Day!.. well there is some more gift wrapping now… nothing major… Oh and I really want to track down some duck fat… I want to make these Jamie Oliver Smashed Potatoes (closest thing I can find to what I saw on the Christmas Special) on Christmas Day… which also reminds me!.. I have to take the turkey out of the freezer today to thaw in the fridge!..

Yesterday was pretty action packed… we also made a trip down to Longview for Chris and dad to get some jerky… and so that Mom and I could check out Pam's Shop… visit Pam at Wow and Then if you are even in Longview… and if it's in the winter she'll have some delicious apple cider brewing… it's amazing… check out this shot of an old antique cows head at Pam's...


You have to check out this video of Straight No Chaser… now stick through the first 30 seconds… I love this version of this song… it is so good that I bought it from iTunes!.. My fave Christmas song this year is The Christmas Waltz… Check out this She & Him version of the song… 

Have to run… everyone is up!.. Chris and I are going to pickup breakfast sammiches from A&W… om nom nom… what are your plans for this eve of Christmas eve?

xo
Lacey




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!