Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lately... it's been rough...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

I started to write a post January 31... got tired and stopped partway through... I had started a post about some current projects... I've got a few in the works... Then last weekend we tragically lost our little furbaby Cleo... It was a completely unexpected illness and she was in a lot of pain... my heart is broken and I don't feel it will ever fully heal... She was such a part of our lives...


She wouldn't go to bed at night without me... She'd sit up staring at us... then start swaying and falling asleep... but she always waited until we went upstairs before she would hop in bed... Most mornings when I would get out of bed she'd run into the bathroom with me in the dark and we would both stand there squinting when I flicked the light on...


You can't break out the camera without the cats hopping into the shot... I have a pile of photos of them both but it still doesn't feel like enough photos of her...


She was always into everything... You couldn't do anything without her head butts and requests for snuggles... such a mewer... so vocal...


Snuggles and naps... she couldn't get enough...



She was such a skinny minnie... after she got fixed she got a little wider but she was alway a tiny kitty...


We loved her to bits... still do... 


3 comments:

  1. Aw I'm so sorry to hear about Cleo. Losing a pet is never easy. Sending you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about Cleo. Our two are such a huge part of our lives I can't even imagine how devestated we will be. My thoughts are with you and big hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!