Saturday, February 25, 2012

Getting Back At It...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

One of my New Year's Reso's was to get fit... and I had been working out using NTC every second night since about a week or so before Christmas...  The past couple of weeks I've been a couch potato... really missing my little miss... moping a lot...
 I have to get back at it... and I've picked tomorrow to be the day I pickup my workouts...  when I was working out I slept better... felt better... had more energy...

A few projects that I had been working on had gone on hold the past couple of weeks as well... I have to get them back on track... the Vintage Chicks 2012 Sale is coming up fast... yeah it's in June... but February is already just a few days from being over!.. time is disappearing...

This beauty I found a few weeks back...


...around the same time I discovered Annie Sloan Chalk Paint here in town at Lauren Lane Decor... BEST... PAINT... EVER...


I even painted over the black kitchen stools... you can see them up above... I've not gotten around to the waxing yet...

...so that the tea trolly isn't just painted cream and distressed I'm painting the pull out tray...


...just a little something to make it stand out...


...then on the top of the trolly I'm thinking a french label that I found online and have blown up... we'll see how it transfers... 

Before getting back on track with the refinishing Furs and I are going to sort out the basement so that we have some workout space... and some refinishing space... painting in the kitchen/dining room makes the house too cluttered...

Tomorrow... clearing some space in the basement... perhaps this could be a jump on Spring cleaning!?.  What is your Sunday plan?..

xo
Lacey

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I've been wondering and wondering where Annie Sloan's can be found here. Wuhoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be of help!.. in a few day's you'll also be able to get it at a shop down south at a sweet little shop called la TaDa! vintage boutique + creative studio, in Coaldale as well!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!