Monday, February 27, 2012

A Little Bit Of Progress...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

Didn't get to the basement or our office this weekend... those areas are still total disasters... and working out... not back at it yet... but am feeling motivated...  just need a few more days of rest...

I did get this completed this evening... just a quick iPhone shot...


I felt the need to make something when I got home from work today... actually got home before it was dark outside!.. it's amazing what you can get done when you get home at a decent time in the day!.. anywhoot I finished painting the crown on the tea trolly tray!.. It just needs a light sanding and a waxing!.. maybe tomorrow evening?.. more than likely it'll get done this weekend... Then painting on the label on the top of the tea trolly... I was nervous about it before but now completing this one I'm feeling good about it!..

Stay tuned!..

xo
Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!