Monday, February 21, 2011

WHOOPIE!.. pies!

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

Om nom nom nom... 

Its bright and sunny out today... and not nearly as cold as it has been the past week... 0 degrees Celsius right now... but I've been inside all day... I spent the better part of the day straighening out the sewing room... once I got that room back in working order I decided it was time to make a mess in the kitchen... and I made Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pies... Mmm... they're so tasty... a little time consuming as you bake them one batch at a time... but while each batch is baking you got a bit of time in between to get the buttercream icing made and a little bit of the mess cleaned up...

I'll let the pictures do the talking... I have to clean up the rest of the kitchen mess... then perhaps a nap on the couch...






Totally not ready to go back to work... this long weekend should be longer!.. haha never satisified with the lenght of a weekend...

4 comments:

  1. your cookies look fantastic....fluffy and just the right coloring....share your recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see pics of your sewing room! See if I can pick up any organization ideas/tips ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look SO yummy! I'm getting myself into way too much trouble with sweets lately!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!