Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hot Yoga... Chill Weekend...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

I wish I had some pictures to share... feels lame blogging about things when I don't have pictures to go along with what I'm talking about... This morning my neib Amy and I headed over to Breath Hot Yoga in Avinida, South East Calgary, for some early Sunday morning hot yoga... It was my first real yoga experience... it went well I think... I've become quite inactive in the depths of this cold ass winter so I'm expecting to be sore tomorrow...  the facilities were beautiful and clean... the staff were fit and friendly...  A and I were decked out head to toe in lulu... though next time shorts are in order... no full legnth pants for hot yoga... holy eff did I sweat!.. I got light headed a few times early on but remebering to breath took care of that!..  The class we took this morning was the Baptiste 90min with Shaima...  I can't imagine the class being any shorter... it was a perfect amount of time... Ooo and Breath Hot Yoga has an introductory offer on right now - your first week of unlimited yoga for $25!..  We plan to go back at least once more some evening this week... maybe twice.. Tuesday and Thursday?.. how often should one go to yoga?..

Right now split pea soup is on the stove top simmering away... glazed ham is in the oven... Furs and I did a quick frenzy clean on the house and the washer just started singing its song... time to switch the laundry over and flake out on the couch... there must be some pre oscar shows on by now!...

What have you been up to this weekend?.. stay tuned for my split pea soup recipe... I was going to post it now but I've decided not to until I get my dough boys made and have some pictures of those to share!..  gotta love Newfoundland Split Pea Soup!.. I would never eat it growing up back home but now that we're so far away I can't get enough of it!.. go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!