Sunday, September 4, 2011

Getting a Jump on Fall Cleaning...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

...I think it was late September last year when I Fall cleaned... yesterday Furs and I began the big Fall clean... and we're almost done... we washed walls... steamed carpets... washed all sheets and blankets... made it down and through the living room... kitchen and front room are all that are left... those are coming later today... I want to get cleaning finished today so that we can get the furnace cleaners in next weekend... I can't turn on the furnace until I get it cleaned... too effin dusty in there...  and its starting to be rather chilly in the mornings!.. 

...time for a shopping break!.. Ikea has an insane sale on their duvet's... $14.99 for any size... sale ends today... and then onto Homesense... *purrrr*...

Oh yeah!..got a BissellProHeat2x yesterday morning... you should see the dirt that thing takes up out of the carpet!.. AND COUCH!.. gonna have a super squeaky clean house after this Fall clean...  I can't wait... the cold weather is making me nesty... need to bake and cook... and make things... just don't feel like doing all of that in a house thats not been given a good scrub down in awhile... clean up a mess before making a new one!.. we may put in the faucets that we bought this spring today too... for the bathrooms...  I'll be sure to take photos and post...

...gotta get ready to go out with Neib Amy for a shopping adventure...

Oh... supper Friday night... Muku... deadly as ever... cheshu rice... JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH!.. OMFG... really... it's that good...


Om nom nom... and they have awesome mags to look at while you're waiting for food...







...these have fuelled my fire to shop...

What are you getting up to this lovely looong weekend!?.

xo
Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!