Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hmmm... Oops...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

Looks like I missed my own blogaversary... hmmm... ah well... I'll celebrate it twice as hard next year!.. 

Just popping in this Sunday to quickly say HEY!!. how's your weekend going!?.. we're having beautiful weather this weekend... How's your weather been?.. I had planned to stay in and get some real spring cleaning done... I got up early and headed out for groceries... then home again... threw in some laundry and headed outside to plant our pepper plants... and my herb pot... not the herb pot... a plant pot full of different herbs... legal herbs... haha... 

I snapped the below shot after I'd planted the strawberry plants... the lady bug was chillin in the grass so I gave her a lift up onto the flower... I couldn't resist for a sweet photo... :)


I've got some awesome tunes playin... thanks 8tracks!.. currently I'm listening to a playlist called Road Trippin by hillaryjg... go and check it out... some good cruising around in the sun tracks... light and easy and fun...

Currently I'm sitting in the house... wanting to be back outside... but I'm not what sure to work on outside... I could clean up the front garden a bit... BUT I really want to get the inside of the house tidy... but I don't physically want to do the work... I need a maid... just once a week to clean the bathrooms... scrub the floors and wipe down the kitchen... and vacuum... yeah... that would work... Oh and to do the laundry too... HA!..

I've gotten a few sweet photos of our little TinTin in the past couple of days... 


...she is quite the little devil... a sweet little devil...


...she's a spunky little monkey...


I've not really thought much about the stuff I'm stoked on Sunday for today... but I guess all of the above apply... I'm stoked that it is beautiful out today...  I'm still stoked on 8tracks... not so stoked on house cleaning... and... well... stoked that we have little TinTin... 

Oh!.. have you tried out NTC?.. Do you like it?.. I was trying to work out every day... but from not working out to working out every day I'm finding it hard to stay on track... new plan... work out on Sunday... Tuesday... and Thursday... I feel like perhaps that isn't enough to be super fit... but it really beats doing nothing... so I guess I'll see where three days a week gets me...

Okay... time to get it done here...  the washing machine is singing my song... maybe I can super clean the house quickly enough that I'll get out into the front garden just as the sun is making its way over the top of the house and has the front garden in full sun... that's what I'll aim for!.. 

Have a good rest of your weekend!.. The countdown is on for the long weekend next weekend!

xo
Lacey

1 comment:

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!