Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Feel Like A Broken Record...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

I feel like a broken record... BUT... I'll say it again... TIME IS JUST WHIZZING BY!.. it's a little scary actually... time is flying by quicker and quicker all the time it seems... March!?. Where'd you go!?.  yeah it's done and over with!.. and to keep the broken record spinning work has been INSANE!.. it's slowed down for me this week... and really its not "slow"... it's just more of a normal pace!.. Have you found that time has been just flying by?

About a week and a half ago a coworker and I headed to Vegas to oversee the setup of on of my projects... a quick rush job that turned out AWESOME!.. I went with the intention to take lots photos... well after the busy work weeks before the Friday evening travel, getting there and going out for a bit we'd been awake for about 23 hours before calling it quits!.. the weekend flew by of course... saw a few things... Rod Stewart... Ka by Cirque du Soleil... walked the strip and did a little bit of shopping but just didn't take many photos at all... it was a quick short trip and two of three days were spent overseeing the assembly of the project... 


Took a few shots when we arrived... and were driving to the NYNY... Vegas is very blinky and loud!.. I think it looks best at night...


...the fact that my iPhone is on the fritz big time didn't help with the photo situation...  major lag... hardly takes a photo... mostly blur... I've got a couple months on my phone contract before I can upgrade without it costing me mucho dinero... LAME!..


Coworker's phone is not in shit shape... so I got a few photos from him... like this one below... standing on the stage at Ceasar's Palace!.. we got to check out the backstage setup!.. whoot for connections!..


Very tired me below...  we got back late Monday night and then I headed into work early Tuesday morning... totally exhausted... check out the Rod Stewart shirt... vintage looking with baseball sleeves!.. score!..


Fell asleep super early all last week... basically I slept away the last week of March... 

This weekend just past old Neib A and I went out and about... I only say "old" because they moved over a few streets away... to find her a wedding dress... her search continues... BUT we had some awesome lunch at Ox and Anglea... zomfg... everything there is DELISH!.. and the waitstaff... amazeballs!.. it was super fun times... started with some bubbles and then...


...lots of tasty nibbles...


...dessert!?.  make sure you order some when you go...


...oh... I drove all day on Saturday!.. for those who don't know me that sounds lame... BUT it was downtown!.. just a little more parallel parking practice and I'll be set to take my test... it's starting to sound lame to me now... time to suck it up and get my license... I KNOW...


Check out these pretties... today when my Furbear picked me up from work he had these for me!.. fleurs from my Furs!.. Love!.. 

To get more rest because the past two months have been anything but restful I'm making this short week even shorter... taking Thursday off!.. hmm... there is a winter storm warning in effect... the weather network is calling for a storm starting tomorrow night... a good excuse to stay in and rest on Thursday!.. do you have Easter weekend plans?.. I'm making my big left to do list for the Vintage Chicks sale that is coming up quick!..

xo
Lacey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!