Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's The Little Things...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

Sometimes a quick little project is a nice pick me up... not TOO much mess created... cleanup is easy... all materials are on hand... and there are no loose ends after you've cleaned up your mess (of fake snow)... 

 

Last night my little project pick me up came together quite nicely... I had many glass top jars on hand that I've been collecting now for the past while... gold ribbon... check!... fake snow... check!... glitter... check!... mini Christmas trees... check!... I was good to go!


After washing and thoroughly drying the jars I dumped in a little fake snow... you know that fake snow that looks like shredded plastic?... yep... that!... but just that by itself wasn't doing it for me... I sprinkled in a little Martha Stewart glitter and POP!... just the little bit of sparkle it needed... Then I dropped in a couple of trees... on with the lid and a little gold bow or knot and I had a collection of these vintage jar snow globes in no time!...  

You'll find these little vintage jar snow globes at the Vintage with Flair Christmas Market  in just a couple weeks time!... :)

xo
Lacey





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!