Monday, August 27, 2012

Week and a Day Deep...


Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

One week and one day down and all is good... not much to report other than I'm continuing to feel better and better... got a few Instagram shots last week... I'm having a ton of fun with dressing for work... it's very professional but jeans acceptable!.. so killer shoes and jeans it is!.. with blazers of course... 


...going up... 7th floor... ding...


...yellow with bows...


...platform leopards...


...boots on a rainy day...


Last week I drove downtown and parked at the Kahn parkade!.. hahaha... it was this time last year that it was getting ready to install!..  

This week I'm trying out the c train... it wasn't bad other than for the guy who just about body checked me over... and well the guy who was looking at me like he wanted to wear my skin as a suit... but it was a super quick trip and I basically just had to cross the road and I was at work!.. sweet!.. 

...AND this week is a four day week!.. AND A LONG WEEKEND AHEAD!.. so it'll be an extra long weekend!.. we haven't made any plans yet for this weekend... what are you getting up to?

xo
Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!