Monday, August 24, 2009

Quick Hello













Hey, hello, how are you!?  So not a lot going on here lately - working and sleeping, thats about it.  Work has been super busy so I haven't had much time to sew, knit, crochet... anything!   Well I made Napoleons two weekends ago - they were made with a lot less layers that what I've had before so the next time I make them they'll be much larger!  This past weekend I started wallpapering my studio space... wallpapering - no fun at all, but it will look good when its all finished.  Pictures to follow once I finish that and get the room put back together.  There are a few things that I've been working on that I'll pick back up now once I start leaving work at the regular quitting time - a couple quilts, art works...  so more to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!