Monday, June 28, 2010

Oh Monday...


I have snaps on my slr... will download them this evening... there just isn't enough time in a two day weekend... especially if one of those nights is a house party in your house!  Well patio party would be a much better description... its so nice to finally have a complete back yard!

I'm starting to find the crap quality of some of my iphones photos rather charming... okay... focus... starting at the beginning of the weekend what did I get accomplished... not nearly as much as I wanted!  but this weekend coming may very will be a four day weekend for me... fingers cross that works out... I should know in about an hour...

Yesterday we headed down to Longview to check out Pam's sweet sweet shop called Wow And Then... Check out her blog...  Pam had saved the sweetest table for me, knowing that I was headed her way to check out her treasures - it goes PERFECT with my two wing chairs - the same legs (as the chair's front legs)... AND ITS CREAM!! so I can just save the blue table from a white wash and put it down in the basement in the shabby chic bedroom down there (once we build the basement that is!)  Oooo so many plans for the basement... anyway... too much typing and not enough pictures... here are two iphone snaps of the new table... and beautiful lavender from Wow And Then...




You even get a little sneeky peak of the wing chairs as they are now... Eeep!  They're not nice at all... yet!  Didn't get the paint for the front living room Saturday evening... we fell asleep late in the afternoon and then woke up in time to make supper and get to the movie theatre to see Get Him To The Greek... funny movie!  Picking up the paint tonight... taping off the room Wednesday night and getting at it Thursday...



This is starting to get irritatingly lengthy... so I'm leaving you with a snap of last nights $30 mac and cheese - soo much cheese - emmenthal, swiss, sharp cheddar and parmesan...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!